A strong OpenWRT Linux based platform in association with a long-range BLE MeshTek-H52 module and long-range WiFi-Ethernet module.
SDK/APIs are available for engineering services based projects along with various integrations.
Replication and feature addition of the database and its management w.r.t. the gateway available to make it easy for OEMs.
A small and simple form factor.
Download the Gateway Detailed Specifications and User Manual Document here.
- 5VDC, 1.2A input via micro USB
- 10/100 Ethernet
- Firmware upgrade Over-the-air (“OTA”)
- Multiple data transportation protocols
- TCP/UDP (local network)
- Remote Server / Cloud: SQS with SSL and TLS certification (when Gateway is connected to the Internet)
- Operating temperature: -10°C to 50°C
- Wi-Fi module is based on the Qualcomm QCA4531 MIPS 24Kc processor operating at up to 650MHz clock rate
- Wi-Fi Standards: 802.11a/b/g, 802.11n
- MIMO Configuration: 2x2 (2-stream)
- Max output power: +20 dBm
- 32 MB Flash and 64 MB DDR2 RAM
- 1 x USB 2.0 host (Same port at micro USB)
- 1 x Ethernet
- MeshTek-H52 Bluetooth 5.0 ready module based on Nordic’s nRF52832 (ARM® Cortex™-M4 CPU 64MHz 32-bit processor)
- Max output power: +19 dBm
- Proven BLE Mesh Technology with over 30,000 MeshTek networks installed in the world
- The only BLE solution with the Auto Firmware OTA Update in a mesh network
- The only self-healing BLE mesh for high data transfer and reliable communication
- Built-in high range antenna with up to 200-meter range with reliable and secure meshing
- Can control up to 150 MeshTek devices / MeshTek enabled nodes
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and project consultation.