What makes MeshTek great for LED applications?
Every MeshTek Lighting Controller features our patented HyperLux Technology, maximizing the LED driver's utilization in multichannel lighting devices (e.g. with HyperLux you can use just one 100W driver to run a luminaire with RGBW diodes, where each channel is able to consume 100W of power, with patented power distribution algorithm).
The HyperLux Advantage
- High LED driver utilization, leading to a lower system cost as multiple drivers or a high power LED drivers are not required
- Maximum light output for millions of color combinations, up to 4-times more in 4-channel LED driving schemes (compared to standard LED driving scheme)
- Significant reduction in number of luminaires or LED drivers to achieve similar brightness for each of million color combination possible
- Significant cost savings in space utilization, installation, and maintenance of a lighting device
- In existing multichannel LED driving schemes with a 100W LED driver, there are limitations on how much power can be pumped through each LED string. Each LED string is limited to a certain power level, such that combined power through all LED strings doesn't exceed 100W (e.g. 25W limit for each LED string illustrated below).
- In this case, the 100% utilization of the LED driver occurs only when each LED string is carrying 25W simultaneously. In all other cases, the LED driver utilization drops significantly. Moreover, the maximum lumen output possible from each LED string is always going to be limited by how much power is set for that string given the total available power of the LED driver.
Our innovative HyperLux technology provides a critical solution for LED manufacturers. A specific software algorithm running on a MeshTek Lighting Controller drives RGBW channels (or any multichannel LED strings) with maximum power carrying capacity. In the illustrated example, all 100W can be passed on to each LED string or a combination of LED strings from a limited 100W LED driver. Therefore, the LED driver utilization is 100% with maximum lumens output from each string.